Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tattered Cover Book Signing

As promised, I am posting the confirmed time, date, place of my first book signing for Queen of Oblivion. Stay tuned for other books signings. I'm hoping to have one in Colorado Springs, one in Fort Collins and one in Boulder. The Fort Collins and Boulder signings will probably be in January, but I'm hoping to squeeze in Poor Richards in Colorado Springs before the holidays sweep us away.

So, if you're going to attend only ONE book signing this year, check it out:

DATE:
Wednesday, Dec. 3
TIME:
7:30 p.m.
PLACE:
Tattered Cover
9315 Dorchester StHighlands Ranch, CO 80129
Get the location from googlemap here

So come on down to Highlands Ranch. I'll be signing Queen of Oblivion, and I will also read a few chapters not only from Queen, but also from my new project Wildmane.

See you there!

No comments: